Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope you all are having a wonderful christmas!!! Michael and dad went snowmobiling and Angela and I cleaned her room which was a major project. My car is jammed packed of things to take to the thrift store that I cleaned out of her room. We have just been relaxing today. Travis got the game Clue so we have been playing that and maybe I should be a detective because I'm pretty darn good at that game :) Well here is the other video of Angela that somehow didn't make it on my last post. Travis and I did go snowboarding BUT I forgot my camera. Next time, next time. He fell on some rail and now has a big bruise on his leg. Oh but I do have a nice picture of him after he cut his hair and then I styled it for him. I want to give him a buzz cut but he says no way jose. I was informed that he is in style.




1 comment:

Paige's Parents said...

Wow. I didn't know she did gymnastics! Thanks for posting these, it's awesome to see her! Where did she come up with that talent? I am a little disappointed she didn't throw in a little can-can action - I mean really, that is the only Braaten talent we could get some credit for!
Anyway, quit working so hard on your vacation, you are making me feel bad!