Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Week Two of Vacation

Well it seems like vacation is just flying by. I'm not too sure about this whole global warming thing because I'm quite sure it is not even close to warm around here. Travis wants to go snowboarding tonight because it will be the warmest night, 20 degrees, WHOO WHOO. It snows like every day here so the snow just keeps piling up. I guess we will have plenty of snow for christmas :) Well not much is new. Just keeping busy doing random stuff. Haha. I thought I would post some videos of Angela's gymnastics routine and the last meet she did better but I forgot my camera. whoops. So these are from her first competition. If I take Travis snowboarding I'll have to get some videos of him on the rails because he informs me that he is just like Shawn White. UMMMMMM :)

No comments: