Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Break Week One

Well school is finally out for winter! Its about time. I have been extremely busy since I got home. Getting the right amount of sleep, baking, playing games, not having any deadlines, you know being extremely busy :) I am working at Nike some so I can get that awesome discount. I tell you, now they should be paying me just for walking around since most of my clothes I wear have that nike swoosh on them. This week I only work two days so I have been doing some things for my mom. Like cleaning out closets and stuff. I actually don't mind it all. It's kind of fun seeing things go from messy to clean. It snowed last night, I think we got 4 in and tomorrow night my dad says we are suppose to get 14 in. Now this is coming from Mr. Dan Parsons so I have not checked to see if this is reliable information but as of now that is what I'm believing until I read the paper. I want to do some shopping today but I do not want to get all the snow off my car. Thats like 4 in!!! So I told Ryan that he should get his shopping done today and since I'm on the way to the mall he should just pick me up. That way I don't have to go outside and get the snow off my car. And it worked. So now I'm just waiting for him. Thats about all the excitement right now.

2 comments:

Nachtigal said...

Danelle, sounds like you have Ryan under a certain spell. Enjoy your break with the family. I'm gald you started posting more on your blog. It's just as exciting as getting mail. I'm not trying to be funny either. I check everyone's blog almost every day and I get excited when I see something new (maybe kinda like winning the lottery( not sure about that)) Wow, it sure doesn't take a lot to get me excited huh???

Paige's Parents said...

Danelle - I also like it that you've posted more than once in the last few months; you are so cute and fun, it is nice to keep updated on what you are up to. So, Ryan is taking you shopping while he is shopping for you? Nice work.
I'm sure your mom is loving having you home - and you're baking? My, my...