Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Years!!!

I hope everyone had a good New Years. Can you believe it is 2009? Scary. Well not much is new over here. I don't even have any pictures or anything to put up. Yesterday was my last day of work at Nike and I told them this was it. No more coming back because I need to grow up now. Haha. Today Mom, Angela, and Angela's friend Katie went on a little shopping spree. We went to Kohls and didn't even look at clothes because with all those holiday treats all the clothes would be too tight so instead we got purses. Those always fit! We went out to eat and then ran into the mall and Wal-Mart and now we are home. A nap sounds really good but who takes a nap after 4? Tonight we have a volleyball get together so I can't wait to see my dad's moves on the volleyball court. :)

I will head back to Minnesota on Monday. I have some workshops and work to do starting Tuesday and then school will start the following Monday. It will be my last first day of class at MSU. Crazy. I signed up for the 1/2 marathon in Madison in May so that will give me something to train for in the spring. I can't make up any excuses not to go to the gym like I have been lately. Anyways hope 2009 is going great for everyone so far!

2 comments:

Paige's Parents said...

I hate shopping for purses - it is always depressing! Worse than shopping for jeans. I can just never find the perfect purse you know?
Anyway...I would LOVE to see your dad's moves on the volleyball court - I laughed outloud when I read that! Seriously, though I'd bet he is pretty good. I'd hate to be on the other end of the balls that he hits!

Dale or Bonnie said...

Hey, I love the background of your blog... If I was clever like that, maybe I could see myself blogging (<: Miss you guys!