Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to School

I have back in Mankato for two weeks now, well i think.... I came back a week early because I had a workshop that I needed to do and I had work. Classes started on the 12th and I only have three of them this semester.... three that I have to physically go to and then an online class in medical terminology. The weeks have been flying by as I have busy with work. I work at Lake Crystal Rec center where I help design programs, teach classes such as Butts and Guts my favorite, and personal train. I have my internship at school which has been really busy will all my teams signing up for Boot Camp which I came up with. I have 16 teams so now I need to match them up with trainers. Then I work some weekends at the YMCA. So that is my life right now.

My roommates and I just booked spring break to Jamaica. We are staying in an all inclusive for 7 nights so we are all excited. It has been so cold here so just the thought of having tickets to some place warm makes me much more excited. Last week the coldest morning was a wind chill of -45. I had to be at work that morning at around 5:30 and let me tell you it was cold cold cold when I got up at 4:45. I thought my body froze and I was still in bed. Haha Anyways I can't complain right now because it was 30 degrees today.

Tomorrow we don't have classes because of Martin Luther King Day. I will probably go to campus and work for my internship a bit so I feel more caught up. I have to go get my bridesmaid dress fitted tomorrow too. I am in my roommmates wedding which is Feb 7th. So I guess the moment of truth will come tomorrow..... we will see how much I really ate over christmas break. I don't ever have class on Fridays and I did not schedule any clients on Friday so I will be able to go home Thursday night for the weekend. Gotta go home and hang out with the fam :)

Well thats just a short update. I am really going to try to do better because I love reading all your guys' blogs!!!!!

3 comments:

Paige's Parents said...

Yah Mahn! Jamaica sounds wonderful. Word of advice, don't wear sweatpants on the plane without a Jamaica appropriate layer underneath. Oh yeah, that's right you are a pro traveler, never mind. Only people like me do silly stuff like that!
You remind me of your aunt Kay! :)

Lis A. said...

omg.JAMAICA!!! that sounds amazing :) im really looking forward to Florida on Saturday.Nice warm weather will deff be nice :)

Miss you!
Hope to see you soon!
<3 alyssa

Lis A. said...

is someone slacking on their updating ;) haha jk...i'll fogive you since i saw/will see u u tonight adn tomorrow. :)

miss you.
Love,alyssa