Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Madison

Wow look at how bad I have been at updating this blog! Well I guess the last 6 months went way too fast that I didn't even have time to blog or something. So lets see what is new.....

I graduated from Mankato May 9th and that ended my life as a college student... well for now. I do plan to go get my masters in about a year but will take it part time and probably online. I'm thinking of getting my MBA. So for the next year I am going to ponder that and make sure that is what I want to do. I moved back to Wisconsin the weekend of graduation because I started work here in Madison WI on May 11th.

So I entered the real world of work. Everyone asks how it feels to be graduated and the truth is it doesn't feel any different right now because everyone is on summer break and it feels normal. Now ask me in August and i'll probably say I want to go back to school. Well hopefully not. I am working at Orange Shoe Gym in Madison as personal trainer. We are a small gym that offers onlyl personal training, individual and small group (max 4 people) So my days are filled with training and coming up with fun things to do. I really like it except I am getting used to working from 1-10 which is my shift. I would much rather be up early but oh well. In June I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment in Madison only minutes away from work. For the last two months I have been living by myself and with no internet!!!! My roommate Amanda, is one of my best friends from high school and she moves in this weekend which I am super excited about. I have realized that I never want to live by myself again! It is awful!!!!! Ok so its fine for 5 minutes but then I have no one to talk to except myself and I am trying to make my neighbors think I am normal so I have avoided that. Another one of my best friends from high school is also moving to Madison the middle of August so that will be nice. We were all apart for college and now we are all in the same town.

All in all summer is flying by! I can't believe that August is almost here. The middle of August I am going to the Virgin Islands just for a long weekend with my cousin Jane so I am looking forward to that. You see the weather here hasn't even been nice enough to get a tan so I have to go find the sun. Well thats a short update for now.

No comments: