Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Made It!

Surprisingly I made it here with no problems what so ever. I made all my flights and got my luggage. Well the only thing that was a little wierd was that I got pulled over for a security check in Amsterdam and in front of everyone they really patted my down. They certainly did not miss anything but I was so tired I was just like whatever. I got in into Luxembough at 10:00 am time here which would be like 4:00 am back home and of course no sleeping allowed now. I have managed to stay up for pretty much most of the day. I did get a thirty minute nap while Ann worked on her paper for school but unfortunately she finished it fast so that ended my nap pretty fast. We did some touring of the town. We are staying with Ann's friend Sheila so she gave us directions to where to walk and we didn't even get lost. It is really peaceful and quiet here but just a little chilly. The country is actually really small. I think its like fifty miles wide and seventy miles long or something close to that. We took a little tour on a train and got a history lecture, walked around a bunch of the shops and then visited some of the parks. We are going to stay here tonight and let me tell you, I am ready for bed, and then tour again tomorrow. Friday we will head on the Eurorail to Frankfurt. We should get there around noon so we will stay the rest of the day there and then on Saturday we head to Switzerland to stay with the relatives until Tuesday. We finally talked to them today and Ruthie knew we were coming but Lutsi had no idea so I guess that was his surprise for the day. So that is what is in the agenda for the next couple of days!

No comments: