Friday, March 07, 2008

A year later.........

Wow!! Well a year has passed since I have been in Mexico... ok so maybe that is a lil lie since I did go back down in May but it has almost been a year! Well lets see. Quick recap..... haha aren't you all excited to hear what I have done in the last year. Real easy school, mexico, work, school. Haha. Really though that is it. :) The semester after Mexico was HARD. You know it was nice only having class four hours a day, not really having homework, and having fun way too much. Although it doesn't take long to get used to the hussle of life again. In May Emely and I went back down to Mexico to visit for two weeks and then when I came back I worked really hard at Nike and the campground. I basically worked and that was it because that was all I had time for. I had to make money to pay off for those Mexico trips :) School started up again in August and I moved into an apartment with Kelly, Taryn, and Alyssa all of whom I had lived with in the dorms. We live about a mile from campus which is nice. I also started working at the Mankato Family YMCA which i love way too much. I took my personal trainer test and in November started training clients which has turned out to be a blast. I just love it when people don't understand that if you continue to eat McDonalds for every meal of the day and only work out for twenty minutes twice a week you will not lose weight. I have had a lot of interesting clients to say the least but I love what I do and have meant some amazing people! I am also training on campus so my days usually consist of a lot of running to class and work but then again it makes the time go fast! Over Christmas vacation I came home and worked at Nike but it was pretty easy, not going to lie! Then it was back to school and this semester has been trying as I am putting in lots of hours of work and have 17 credits. I am on spring break now and got home last night so I am just going to relax....... and of course read the 300 pg book on hip fractures that I need to write a paper on by the end of break :) Well ok that is about it!!!!

No comments: