Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update

Well it is already the middle of the week. I haven´t done too much since I last wrote. Yesterday Emely, Amanda, and I went down to the historical center. We didn´t get lost either so we were pretty excited. It is really pretty down there with a huge market and lots of people. Even though there are a ton of people it is actually really peaceful and I could just walk around all day down there. We then bought a map of the bus routes so now we have a lot of confidence in ourselves. Haven´t decided yet if that was the best thing to do or not :) We were planning on going to Puerta Vallarta this weekend but they didn´t have enough people sign up so instead we will try to find more buses to get lost on! Well hope everyone is having a blast wherever you are and I love hearing from everyone!

No comments: